terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

HÉLIO - SUN GOD


So…
One day I realized that you were more important.
And yes, necessary.

I started to pay more attention ...
That the "Sun God" was a gift in my life.

What Apollo, Rá and other gods were represented in there unique way: YOU!

So I like the air is vital.
The helium that compose into smaller scale, was so efficient that in their small particle me completely.

Which in its gentle and subtle way I permeated the pores to the point of I am addicted and no longer survive without their presence immeasurable.

Something overwhelming me, and numb.
No more feel the difference in places where you step.
I only know that their light shows me a north, a safe harbor.

And when the night comes and you go.
Leaving only the glow of the moon to me to indicate their presence.
This is not just me ...

I collect and look forward.
His energy returned the next morning and so I bring back to life.

Por: Andréia