quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

I WANT TO SLEEP AND WAKE YOU WISH...

I would like to point you to download directions ...

Rub into your skin in order to equalize temperatures, aromas that translate that would last for eternity, not limit it, because I do not know where I begin and where you finish ...

Kiss your mouth so intense, feeling like his, discovering its secrets more profane and without a word to be said for me to allow you ...

I look at and see myself reflected in your eyes.

But I also want to read your soul and thus find ways to track you ...

And that momentum ...

I see you bite the lips in a mix of hot and desire.

Dying to hear the sound of your voice and you respond in a breath as a grunt, words that represent me ...

Yes, well, delight, love you, love you and I need it ...

Share with you something so intense, lewd and voluntary, which can not identify which part of my work without your presence.

As if they were components of a single element, which is only complete when it in full.

Por: Andréia