segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2009

STORM


I thought I could walk my path alone.

But ...

I'm completely out of my destination.

The smell of your skin that stuck with me now.

I want to concentrate, but I can not.

The road is tortuous when traveling alone.

Why do I need to hold my hand and guide me.

In becoming partners, lovers and so share our secret worlds.

I look around and see the sun fall solitary.

I try, but I can not get you out of my thoughts.

I see the world through their eyes.

I try to hide, but soon I think you and I can not react.

Once me and I feel much like a flower inside which was defeated by the storm.

I am talking to myself, but the rain continues washing and taking me with her my petals.

I hope you go back and collect what remains of me ...

To save me from this situation and help me recover again.


Por: Andréia