terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

THE YOUR LOVE IS A LIE


And once again I find myself in this situation ...
On the outside a smile hides a sadness.
The tears run down from the outside.
For not want anyone noticing my pain.
I knew that everything was very unstable, but believed that it would maintain for longer in order to be able to create resistance and let go ...
Now, looking with more wisdom, I apologize for the hurt that I left, the phrases that say impulsivity and kisses and cuddles no data out of pride.
The few days spent were intense, the point of becoming eternal. Even suffering in silence, let myself go and let you go making the slow and deep cut between you and me to heal. Time certainly take care of it.
Sometimes I find myself remembering, of his sentence: "I'm here by your side, so close, you just reach out and get me" ...
Maybe I've stretched a lot and caught up too. It is that as far as I could go the "other" to me, was still little.
But I do not know the truth, I prefer to stick with the lie that his love was for me ...
And when all this spending, we think that he never existed.

Por: Andréia