domingo, 17 de janeiro de 2010

I'M NOT THAT GOOD...



I'm not that good ...
Believe in my feelings, but doubt of my intentions.
Being close to you does not mean I'm being considerate or helpful. Only in March my territory.
I'm in wait to pounce at the right time.
You keep under constant surveillance of my instincts.
Even as far I know of his footsteps, I feel the vague smell the air.
Since I can not get next to you for various reasons, I stand in the shadows.
I travel from one corner to another in inteded me put this in a split second of you...
For a moment, I know you remember me, whether in our words, text, sound and smells. So I make it mine, I bring you closer to me.
So I say: I am not that good. Take you to the brink of paradise in the blink of an eye. Watch over you like a vampire hungry for their valuable liquid. Te contemplates the distânciacomo a wolf to the moon. I seek the black immensity of my sortiégios.
Make you mine and I know deep in your heart you also want it!
Por: Andréia