domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2010

LORD OF SHADOWS



An ethereal wire separates me from the shadow of its reality.
Where the silence becomes void and loneliness turns into torture.
What hides behind your eyes, which sometimes lets slip a smile?
I want to cuddle next to you, the rest of your sleep.
Suddenly, out. And only tears tumble on the sheet.
My soul is struggling against the walls of an empty room ...
Follow you and I run into a cliff.
And in a black sky contemplate the invisible spectrum of light left by you.
Only my voice out to tear the tissue surrounding the skin of the universe.
Back!
And my cup.
Tears the darkness inside the darkest self.
Curls up through the recesses of my skin like a snake.
Nailing your canine diamonds.
Because I know that the new dawn black wings under high combustion will draw me back.

Por: Andréia

Para uma delícia de pessoa que ainda vai ter muita história para contar - Anderson